It’s not just a job!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Camp For All team! Every member of our staff is passionate about the Mission and taking the campers’ experience to the next level.
If we do not have an open position below, you may still fill out our general application for us to have on file.
For a full look at what life is like as a Camp For All Staff Member, check out this website.
Manager of Special Events
Camp For All is seeking a creative person to join the development team. Reporting to the Director of Development and working with a Development Coordinator, the Manager of Special Events is responsible for the execution of all aspects of the organization’s fundraising events including but not limited to the Houston gala, the Washington County Gala, and the Young Professionals event. This role will also be responsible for creating and executing donor cultivation and stewardship events along with community building events. The Manager of Special Events works in collaboration with all members of the Development Team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Effectively builds and maintains positive relationships with all constituencies including volunteers and staff
– Strategically plans and executes events to achieve goals for fundraising, through underwriting, ticket sales, in-kind gifts, auction items, fund-a-needs, raffles, and other revenue generating activities
– In cooperation with the Director of Development, sets fundraising goals for each event and each revenue stream within the event
– Develops and manages timelines for each event to ensure strategic plans and critical fundraising processes are carried out in a timely manner
– Submit timely report to the Director of Development following each event, which includes a financial report, progress toward goals and recommendations for the future and comparisons with previous years
– Other activities as requested by the Director of Development; some nights and weekends are required
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
– 4+ years’ experience in non-profit special event fundraising with a proven track record for meeting budget and revenue goals
– Strong attention to detail, decision-making, time management, ability to multi-task, organizational skills and problem resolution skills
– Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
– Maintain composure during chaos, positive can-do attitude and a sense of humor
– Ability to collaborate and cooperate with a variety of individuals
– Use diplomacy and tact when working with volunteers, donors, other constituent groups
– Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
– Adept at balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines under pressure
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
– Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge and Constant Contact preferred
– Familiarity with auction software
– Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle liability insurance; must have ability to use one’s own vehicle (mileage is reimbursed)
Please send cover letter and resume to Belinda Munsell, Director of Development at email@example.com
Camp For All is seeking a Volunteer Supervisor, which is a full-time position with benefits. The Volunteer Supervisor offices at the Camp For All campsite located at 6301 Rehburg Road, Burton, Texas 77835. He/she is expected to help create and maintain a professional environment where the Camp For All mission may be carried forward.
Essential duties include recruiting, training, and organizing volunteers; working with other departments to plan volunteer schedules; processing volunteer background checks; tracking volunteer hours; managing the volunteer budget; attending monthly Camp For All Friends evening meetings; assisting with Camp For All events as needed; giving tours of the camp; and coordinating the yearly Open House for 400+ attendees.
Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2 year of nonprofit experience, excellent written and oral communication, and an interest and enthusiasm for working with people.
Send resume to Belinda Munsell, Camp For All 10500 NW Freeway, Suite 200; Houston, TX 77092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp For All Program Staff positions are available throughout the year. Working as a program staff member is fun, challenging, a learning opportunity, and life-changing for you and the campers.
In order to be considered for a 2017 program staff position, you must complete the corresponding term application, below.
If you are a first-time applicant, 3 professional REFERENCES must be submitted by the deadline.
Current open program staff position applications:
A Typical Day in the Life of a Camp For All Program Staff Member gives you an idea of what to expect on a weekend or weekday during the summer.
If you have questions, have problems with the Application or would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Jessicah Holloway at email@example.com or call 979-289-3752.