You have so many ways to help children at Camp For All! Thank you!!
General donations of any size are greatly appreciated.
Camp For All must raise the necessary funds for camper scholarships to cover more than half the cost for each camper to attend.
$500 One camper to camp for one week
$1,000 Two campers to camp
$4,000 Four campers to camp
The Endowment Fund
If you have any questions, please contact Belinda Munsell at 713-686-5666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Underwriting Opportunities
Your Gift Makes a Difference...
- $1,000 supports the Aquatics Program for 1 week - The Camp For All specially designed pool is divided into several areas that allow the children to swim, float down the "lazy river," or receive water therapy from trained staff. Special equipment for the pool include supportive seats for non-ambulatory campers, floats, life belts, and a variety of therapeutic and recreational games.
- A $615 donation buys glitz and glue for 7 days! - The Arts and Crafts program is located in its own barrier-free facility called "Justin's Arts and Crafts Barn" which is fully-equipped for a variety of craft activities.
- $400 allows campers to bike for an entire week. – The camp owns a variety of bikes, including hand bikes for campers to enjoy, in this program campers benefit from therapeutic exercise while biking through the camp's scenic country trails.
- $110 dollars keeps campers on the ropes for a full day! - Totally unique and universally designed, the Challenge Course is designed to enhance self-reliance, self-esteem and to help campers learn to work together as a team.
- Camper Kitchen is all food and fun for $100 per day. – The fully wheel chair accessible camper kitchen at Camp For All boasts a double set of everything for tons of life skills and cooking class fun.
- Support the very important equestrian program for $400 a day, or $2800 a week - Horseback riding provided at the Camp For All Equestrian Center is not only recreational for special campers; it also promotes the independence, self-esteem and improved physical ability of those with physical and mental impairments. Caring for a horse is also therapeutic for someone who must depend on others to meet many of their physical needs.
- $15 provides horse care for a day. Don't say neigh! - A donor may adopt one of 16 horses for one year. This gift covers the costs of food, farrier and veterinarian services.
- A $75 dollar donation ensures an evening of fun for a camper! - Camp For All provides many social activities, including carnivals, ice cream socials, movie nights, luaus and parties. These events are great "ice breakers" that offer campers a chance to mingle and relax after a fun-filled day of programs.
- Hang the "Gone Fishin'" sign on the door for a day - $100, a week - $775, a month - $3500 or a year - $40,000! – The beautiful eight-acre lake at Camp For All is bordered by majestic cypress trees and is fully-accessible. The large lake features a lakeside gazebo, fishing dock and boat pier equipped with canoes and kayaks. A smaller, bass-stocked lake provides campers the opportunity to cast and fish directly from shore.
- $100 allows a camper to sleep under the big Texas night sky! - Scenic nature trails wind through the woods along the lake. A large open-air Nature Center welcomes campers to the trails and serves as a teaching area. Aviaries are nestled in the trees near the entrance and native wildlife and plants are abundant along the trails. Overnight camping is offered at a primitive campsite equipped with tents, a cookhouse and outhouse. This program allows campers with special needs an opportunity to experience first-hand the wonders of nature.
- A $50 contribution lets animals have lots of love for a day from their camper! - This popular program includes facilities housing a cadre of animals for petting and grooming. The farm houses a teaching room, hatchery, food storage and preparation areas and eight stalls. A fenced barnyard allows animals and campers to interact safely and freely.
- Aim to purchase paintballs for a day for $125. - Camp For All offers target paint ball and it is a camper favorite. Campers are challenged to meet the physical demands of shooting a paint ball gun while at the same time maintaining the mental focus required to hit their targets. Targets are also placed at different heights and distances to increase the challenge.
- $500 allows campers to experience sports for a full week. - Many different activities take place in the large covered gym and pavilion. Adjustable basketball goals enable groups to customize games to meet campers' physical needs. The pavilion is equipped with canteen and rest rooms, lighting for night activities and a sound system for music and dancing. It also has a special “sport court” playing surface that enables campers enjoy the thrill of the game. The neighboring softball field has wheelchair-accessible viewing areas, announcer's booth with a full sound system and a scoreboard.